Michelle Hale Broker / Owner in Warrenton, VA
VA License #
Buyer Broker, Condominiums, Farms, Land, New Homes, Ranches, Relocation, Residential, Residential Investment, Rural Land, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
As a full time professional real estate agent, I pride myself on offering superior personal service before, during and after your transaction. Knowledge, commitment, honesty, expertise and professionalism are the cornerstone of my business. Let me earn your trust, your business and most importantly your friendship. Don’t make another move without me. I guarantee you will see the difference quality service makes. I look forward to working with you!
- Realtor® with 17+ solid years of real estate sales experience – residential, land, farms, commercial, and rentals
- VA Licensed Sales Agent June 2002 – April 2011; VA Licensed Associate Broker since April 2011
- Certified relocation specialist; Personally moved 25 times and understands the stressful and emotional process involved for all members of the household, even the 4-legged ones
- Northern VA resident since 1983, and have watched it develop and expand!
- Daughter of retired US Army Colonel and Critical Care Nurse
- Studied interior design and architecture
- General Contractor for two personal residences
- Married since 1992 with two lovely and talented daughters
- Mom to two adopted and spoiled dogs
- Fauquier Habitat for Humanity Board Member (on 3rd Term)
- Volunteer and donate to many local and national animal rescue organizations